Thursday, September 3, 2009

5 days and counting...

I just got word from Amber, my nutritionist....MedCost decided to approve me for surgery! For everyone who didn't know, I got a letter last weekend saying that MedCost had denied me benefits for surgery. AHHHH!! So that left me with 1 week to fix things. Thanks to Amber, all the prayers, and my coworkers' patience, things worked out! I'm so excited now...and totally ready for this surgery! Not to mention a few days off of work :) I will be working this Sunday, then off for 2 weeks for healing time. Until Sunday, I'm planning on getting things straight around my house, and making sure everything is packed and ready for Tuesday! Thanks again for all of the prayers for this to work out and for my strength. For without HIM, I would not be able to do this!
Love, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment