Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Short and sweet post....very very sweet!

Hey guys! I'm trying to get out of the house to head to Greenville to visit Michael for Thanksgiving, but I wanted to give a quick update! I've weighed this morning, and have officially lost 50 pounds!! I'm so excited! I feel great, and things truly couldn't be better! I am so thankful for everything I've been through and all of the support from those around me. You are all the best! Will update more after Thanksgiving...
Much love,
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah girl......that's what I'm talkin about. An inspiration you truly are, congrats and keep up the good work!!!! I'm very proud of you but I knew you could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, you are awesome! You look great, but you are beautiful no matter what size (except the fact that you like Wake Forest, haha) I'm so happy for you, you are looking wonderful!!!


    Amber Wood Mize

    ReplyDelete