Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pictures!! (Sorry I can't figure out how to get my pictures after my text!)

Hey everyone! Happy November 1st! I can't believe it is almost time for Thanksgiving and Christmas....wow, time flies! I am about 7 weeks post op, and decided to do some post-op measurements and pictures today after mom and I worked out. I still don't see much of a difference in my appearance, even though people tell me all the time how different I look! It's tough seeing myself every day, and being able to tell a difference, so these pictures have truly opened my eyes! Not only do they show me how huuuge I was before, I am now able to see a difference...a big difference in only 7 weeks! I'm down 41 pounds, eating solid foods, and extremely happy! I have decided to weigh weekly, thanks for everyone's advice!
I won't go into detail on my actual measurements, but I have lost a total of 22 inches. Measurements include my chest, hips, waist, both arms and both legs. So it averages a loss of about 3 inches per area measured! Not impressed? Get out a ruler and see how long 22 inches is!! Ha!

Now for the pictures...it's obvious which pictures are before and which are after. I am wearing the same shirt, same type of sports bra, but different pants. These pictures have been cropped, but in the originals, you can see the door behind me getting a little larger!! Enjoy the pictures, and I hope everyone has a great week!!































3 comments:

  1. Way to go Molly! I am so proud of you... you can really see a difference in the pics above! You are so strong and motivated. We need to go shopping soon!! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl!! So proud of u! You truly motivate me. Thanks for being my workout buddy! You are the BEST! loveya, da momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am VERY impressed. Those pictures are amazing! I'm proud of you and send good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete